There’s no shortage of ways to grow your business online. While some can be generic or outdated, and not in line with how customers buy products, others can be unique and engaging—which can increase sales. And, who wouldn’t like that?.
In an overly populated digital world, it’s essential to create fun and relevant shopping experiences on the right channel, at the right time. Meet Chat Marketing. And what’s even better; ManyChat is your shortcut to engaging messages. The drag-n-drop tools make it easy to create interactive marketing campaigns that get people to buy.
Ready to liven up your marketing campaigns with Chat? Here’s how to connect 3dcart with ManyChat today.
Why connect your 3dcart store with ManyChat?
Store owners and marketers get five key advantages when using the ManyChat and 3dcart integration:
- Grow your subscriber lists with ManyChat Growth Tools. Create mobile-friendly opt-in tools for your store to turn visitors into subscribers. Adjust the design, placement, and timing, then publish it to your site with one click.
- Create relevant 1-on-1 conversations with customers. Build engaging omnichannel campaigns in ManyChat’s Flow Builder to chat with customers through SMS, Messenger, and email. It’s one of the fastest, easiest way to send post-purchase follow-ups, collect product feedback, and drive sales.
- Send targeted promotions to drive more sales. Tap into your own customer data to create Facebook and Instagram ads that increase sales and customer reach. Track ROI and interactions inside ManyChat to see which ads strategies make you more money.
- Deliver automated abandoned cart messages. Send abandoned cart SMS, email, or messages in Facebook Messenger to follow-up with people who don’t complete a purchase in your online store, automatically, to increase revenue and win back lost sales.
- Use Live Chat to connect with customers in real-time. Let a human talk with website visitors, anytime, anywhere. With ManyChat’s mobile app (available in the App Store and Google Play), you can chat with customers right from your phone to help solve problems and make sales.
How to connect your 3dcart account to ManyChat
Connecting your 3dcart store to ManyChat takes four steps:
- Create a Growth Tool in ManyChat
- Authorize your website domain in ManyChat account
- Add Java Snippet to 3dcart store
- Activate Growth Tool
1. Create a Growth Tool in ManyChat
Sign in to your ManyChat account, or create one if you haven’t yet already.
In your dashboard, click the Flows tab. Then click the + New Flow button in the upper right-hand corner.
Name your flow.
After naming your flow, you’ll end up in Flow Builder. Click Add Trigger.
Select a Widget from the menu. For this example, we’ll load the Customer Chat widget to our store.
Add your domain name to the authorize website list.
Copy the code under the Install ManyChat Snippet tab.
Go to your 3dcart dashboard and click Settings in the left navigation bar.
Then select the Design tab. Once the sub-menu opens, click Header and Footer.
Click Global Header. For this part, make sure to toggle off WYSIWYG Mode and the Enable checkbox is marked.
4. Activate Growth Tool
Once you create the script, go back to your ManyChat account. Publish the Growth Tool and toggle the Disabled switch to Activated in the bottom left-hand corner.
Now your Growth Tool is Live!
Here’s an example of what ManyChat for 3dcart looks like.
Please note that the 3dcart integration is available as part of our ManyChat Pro plan.
Getting the most from your 3dcart integrations
Connecting an eCommerce platform like 3dcart with ManyChat is a huge competitive advantage for your online business. With a drag-n-drop campaign builder and easy-to-create Growth tools, it’s easy to create engaging campaigns that connect with your audience and encourage them to click ‘Buy’.
Want to connect 3dcart to your ManyChat account? Go Pro now.
Note: This information is provided for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Please always consult your own attorney before engaging in text marketing.