Updates to Manychat’s Terms of Service and Privacy documents
Legal - 1 Min Read
Here’s a summary of the key highlights:
Terms of Service
- We made substantial changes to explain our rights and our customers’ rights more clearly with respect to our services.
- We added a dispute resolution provision, which includes an arbitration clause, to set forth the procedures for resolving disputes between Manychat and our customers.
- We updated our billing and payment terms to provide additional details on how we bill our customers for our services.
- We made adjustments to better describe how we may collect, use, and disclose your information.
- We updated the contacts of our privacy representatives in the EU.
Data Processing Addendum
- We made it in line with the recent changes in privacy regulations.
- We updated the list of security measures we use to protect your data.
- We updated the list of our Service Providers and Sub-Processors.
We encourage you to read the updated documents in full. You can also find links to previous versions in the header of each document.
If you have any questions about the updates please feel free to contact us via Support Portal or email email@example.com.
The contents of this blog were independently prepared and are for informational purposes only. The opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of ManyChat or any other party. Individual results may vary.