The ManyChat Agency Program
The ManyChat Agency Program allows agencies working with ManyChat to get access to a host of benefits, exclusive materials, priority support, and a share of revenues from new clients with Pro subscriptions they refer to ManyChat.
Below you can find benefits and features of the program to help you get started on your journey as a ManyChat Agency Partner.
If you have additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of the ManyChat Agency Program
The ManyChat Agency Program provides many benefits that we believe will help agencies deliver exceptional value to their clients and grow their own businesses with ManyChat. Our goal is to provide agencies will all the information and tools they need to be successful.
Benefits of the program will vary by agency tier.
Program Entry Criteria
In order to ensure the highest quality of agency support for ManyChat's customers, we require all agencies entering the program to meet some basic criteria.
Messenger Marketing Expert
Agencies that prove they have a high degree of understanding and proficiency with Messenger Marketing strategies can become a Messenger Marketing Expert.
The additional benefits of becoming a Messenger Marketing Expert are:
The criteria for becoming a Messenger Marketing Expert are:
Guidelines for Revenue Sharing
At ManyChat, we understand that our agency partners work hard to educate clients on the benefits of Messenger Marketing and to help those clients achieve their goals. As a reward for bringing new paid clients on to the ManyChat platform, we will pay agency partners 20% of the monthly recurring revenue that we receive from the referred client for as long as the client remains a Pro subscriber of ManyChat.
Please familiarize yourself with the revenue sharing program guidelines:
1. Agencies who are a part of the ManyChat Partner Program as an Agency Partner will get paid commissions for new Pro referrals. The referral must occur after the agency has joined the partner program and the agency will need to be an admin of the client’s bot in ManyChat to be eligible for revenue share.
2. Agencies are only able to apply for revenue share on accounts that are created inside of ManyChat. If an account is created from third-party services (like installing ManyChat from the Shopify App Store) then an agency can not apply for revenue share.
3. Agencies are required to be an admin of the client’s bot in ManyChat to be eligible for revenue share. ManyChat strongly recommends that the agency is also added as an admin on the client’s Facebook page that is connected to the bot, which will grant the agency access to tools such as Facebook Ads to grow the client’s business. This access also allows an agency to update permissions and solve connection-related issues with ease.
4. No commissions will be paid for referrals of clients who only create free accounts of ManyChat.
5. Referrals and commissions will be calculated and paid at the bot or page level. For an agency to be paid commissions on multiple bots/pages from the same client, they will need to at least be the admin of the bot in ManyChat for each of the bots/pages. This is a designation within the ManyChat system and each bot can have only one referring agency of record.
6. There is no affiliate link for the Agency Partner Program revenue sharing; this process is automatic. Credit will automatically be applied as long as you are an admin on the account when it upgrades to Pro.
7. Agencies will get paid recurring monthly commission payments for as long as the referred client bot has a non-delinquent Pro subscription. This does not require the agency to have an ongoing relationship with the client. There is a 60-day grace period after a client upgrades to a Pro page for an Agency to be added as an admin to receive revenue share.
8. The agency that is connected to the client’s bot when the Pro subscription upgrade is made will be the agency that receives a commission for the life of the Pro subscription.
9. Under no condition will ManyChat pay more than one agency commissions for a single bot per month.
10. The client's Pro subscription must be in good standing for the agency to get their commission. If the subscription lapses for any reason — such as the credit card associated with the account expires or the customer downgrades the bot to a Free plan or cancels — all referral commissions will be put on hold. The commission payouts will resume once the Pro subscription is restored by the client or agency.
11. The agency will need to register for an account within Ambassador, our commissions tracking and payment system, and takes responsibility to ensure all information within the system is accurate.
12. Payments are currently supported only via PayPal. We will be adding support for direct bank transactions as soon as possible.
13. ManyChat may withhold payments of accrued commissions for up to 30 days to ensure there are no disputes with or returns of the purchased subscription. In addition, ManyChat may wait until the agency accrues a minimum threshold of commissions before issuing a payment.
Private Agency Community
All agencies within the ManyChat Agency Program will have access to a private community in order to ask questions of ManyChat employees or each other, share best practices, and learn from peers. Participation in the community requires following community guidelines regarding appropriate behavior, SPAM, and overtly selling one's own services.
Please register for the Community. You will find an invitation to the community in your welcome email once you join the program.
Agency partners will receive access to Priority Support. Priority Support tickets will be handled first by the ManyChat support team. While we do not guarantee SLAs for Priority Support, we expect to respond to tickets within 24 hours and resolve them as fast as possible.
As soon as you are eligible, all your new tickets submitted via normal support channels will automatically be routed to the priority queue.
Messenger Marketing Experts will have their agencies listed in our agency listing on ManyChat.com. Prospective customers will be able to see a brief profile and contact information for each agency in the directory.
If you wish to NOT have your agency listed in the directory please let us know at email@example.com.
As a member in good standing of the ManyChat Agency Program, agency partners will be able to use the ManyChat Agency Partner logo and Messenger Marketing Expert logo (for agencies that are Messenger Marketing Experts) on their Website or as part of their marketing efforts. Beyond these two specific logos, participation in the program does not allow agencies to use the ManyChat logo, name, or brand in ways that are not explicitly pre-approved within the guidelines of the ManyChat Agency Program.
ManyChat Agency Partner
Messenger Marketing Expert
Participation in the ManyChat Agency Program will be governed by the terms and conditions of the program that can be found at https://manychat.com/agencyterms.
If you have questions or feedback of any kind, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Register for the program within ManyChat
• Successfully complete the entry quiz within our learning management system. A link will be provided via email after you complete the registration form.
• Demonstrate that you are the admin of at least 1 bot that has over 50 subscribers
• Have an agency Website or Facebook page that lists the services you offer to clients
• Messenger Marketing experts will have their agency listed in the agency directory on ManyChat.com
• All criteria for entry into the ManyChat Agency program PLUS
• Pass the Messenger Marketing Expert quiz
• Have 3 or more Pro bots with more than 100 Monthly Active Conversations.
© 2019, ManyChat, Inc.
Where is my affiliate link?
There is no affiliate link for agency partners. Credit will automatically be applied as long as you are an admin on the account when it upgrades to Pro. If you're not building bots on behalf of clients and just want to share a link, check out our affiliate program.
Where can I check that pages successfully connected to my agency account?
You can see which pages are successfully connected to your agency account in the ManyChat Dashboard under My Account on the left panel. You will see an Agency dashboard and a Commissions tab where this information is located.
Where can I find commissions for clients?
Client commission stats are located in Ambassador and can also be found in your partner dashboard under Account -> Agency -> Commissions.
I am not sure if I am in the program. What should I do?
Please check the email that your Facebook account is associated with. Since this process is automated, you're approved immediately if you qualify. You can also find your updated status information here.
Can we use the logo on Facebook Ads and our Fan Page?
Agency partners can use the ManyChat logo on any and all marketing channels they deem appropriate.