Wholesome culture is a clothing company with an ambitious mission is to inspire better healthier meatless lifestyles around the world. We are hard core believers about living life in balanced harmony. With immense love, integrity, and will power we embrace our responsibility to co-create alongside our beautiful planet. When you care for you, you also care for the planet. - 100% Sweatshop Free - 90% of our clothing manufactured in New York - The other 10% in certified WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production) - Some of our clothing are organic, some aren't but we are working towards bringing 100% of the production organic but meanwhile please keep on encouraging us! -20% of our profits goes to an animal rescue organization. The donation are live-stream on our Facebook page.