Meagher’s Pharmacy Group was first opened in Baggot Street in 1921 and operated by the Meagher family. In 2001, Oonagh O’Hagan (who had served her Pre-Reg year under the guidance of Pierce Meagher) purchased the store from the Meaghers family. Based on its reputation as a Community Pharmacy, it was important for Oonagh to retain the name - Meagher’s Pharmacy. Over the next 15 years, seven more Meagher’s Pharmacies followed in Ranelagh Village, Sandford Road Ranelagh, Glenview Tallaght, Castletymon Tallaght, Barrow Street, the Mater Hospital and Kinvara Park, Navan Road. Today, Meagher's Pharmacy Group is one of Dublin's leading pharmacy groups and employ over 60 staff. Meagher's pride itself on delivering a personal and professional service to the local community in which it serves in. Meagher's offer Pharmacy, Advanced Consultation and Retail services across all eight stores in Dublin and have won numerous national and local pharmacy and retail awards over the past fifteen years.