Bottoms Up

CEO/ FOUNDER Robert Jeorge T.Dela Cruz , started bartending himself since high school.Early exposure with the field, gives him more knowledge and time to explore about the craft. Go to a college bartending school, exposed and win different competitions both local and nationals gains more confidence. Started offering himself as an on call bartender by different house parties in Davao City, this is where slowly he gains the market, slowly learns the business and the idea came up to put a mobile bar. But not all things can be get overnight. At age 18, aside from doing the on call jobs as a bartender. He is working as a waiter in a restaurant, then become a salesman at an optical store. While doing the job as a salesman, he part time his studies at a business school. To make the story short, the demands of the services pulling him up to give up the job, studies and be focus to business. Add up is that he was discouraged in his studies cause he presented the mktg.plan of Bottoms Up and it was not fully accepted by his professor then that day he started to quit school. Ups and down of the business make him more efficient person and entrepreneur. He believes your struggle in life is a sign that your life is moving forward. Added up his stand on the industry of mobile bar, mostly of the mobile bar always said that they are the best, first, top. But he always point, the quality and perfection of the service depends on what the client really want/need not the things that we offer. We listen deliberately what the client really what to happen on their bar, and will execute and done. I mean beer is beer , wine is wine, cocktail is a cocktail we are not arguing to that. What he assures the quotation/rate must be on client favour not from us. . As what he said that’s the shortcut of my story its around 5%, the rest of the 95% i will tell you when i got 15 shots of cognac. END